Saturday, February 18, 2012

ALL ABOUT ADVERTS AND GOOGLE ADSENSE

I am positive a lot of you guys are like uhn? What in the world is google adsense? I am sure you are like, I know what google is. But I am cluelsess about google adsense.

Well I am no expert but I would try to explain it the best way I can. You all understand the power of advertising and the mechanism involved in all the types of advertising. Be it television, online, billboards/print or whatever. A company has a product/service that they would like the consumers to be aware of, so that they can have an increase in sales or patronage and thereby translating it to profit (that is with properly financial planning).

Well, the world wide web is really wide and a company advertising on the internet can really increase sales and profit within a short time. Google has a platform which allows companies or individuals to advertise their products or services. They pay a small amount to google and register and they are in.

However adverts appearing on their site would not give the companies the best exposure that they need. So what is the solution? Get other sites be it other company’s sites or blogs to advertise for them. The sites that have the adverts don’t just have them occupying space but actually get paid in foreign currencies (used to be dollars but was changed to euros).

Yes! I said get paid! However they get paid when something happens. They get paid when their readers click on the advert and go to the sites of the company. You don’t have to buy anything or go further, all you have to do is click on the adverts and view the sites.

How do you recognize the adverts? They are usually tiny words either on top, by the side, in between posts or at the end of a page. For example, this blog has the adverts on top (after the name of the blog) and at the sides.

It is really great when readers click on the adverts and see what the companies have to offer. I have noticed that when viewing most of the sites/blogs with this google adverts with a phone, you wouldn’t be able to see them. So what I am trying to say is ‘USE A COMPUTER TO VIEW MY SITE OR OTHER SITES NEXT TIME’…………lol. At least earning a little change while blogging would help me pay for the internet connection and the fuel used.

I hope you guys understand a bit about google adsense which is just a way of rewarding bolg/sites owner for the online advertising space. So click away when you view a site with the adverts, it would make the person smile.

Oh well! Even if I don’t make a dime, I would still blog ‘cos I love it…………#smilingwithmyteeth. Hey! I just thought of my next post….. ‘My feelings about abortion’. Yep! People, I am about to get controversial. A lot of pro abortionist won’t like it but I don’t care. It is my blog!

I gotta go guys. I have a busy day tomorrow. I am entering into my Martha mode.

Luv ya guys,
Petite Diva.

P.S: When clicking away, please click with sense. If you click too many times from a particular computer on the same day the owner of the site would get banned. So pleeeaaasssseee click with sense. You can click all the adverts but just once on each.

2 comments:

  1. we stil aint gonna browse on a computer bcos of dis! will foot our own computer bills?
    dont fink so....hehhehehe...i seem to have just clicked some ads senselessly
    \

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ damidele, i would foot your computer bills.....lol.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...