Sunday, February 19, 2012

I HATE ABORTION WITH A PASSION!!!

The term ‘abortion’ in relation to pregnancy by ‘Microsoft Encarta’ means an operation or other intervention to end a pregnancy by removing an embryo or fetus from the womb.

I have no clue why I just wrote the meaning of abortion like you all don’t know what abortion means but I was trying to be a proper writer. And it sucks! Switching over to petite diva mode….. So why am I writing about abortion and my belief, well I recently remembered that one of my ex who has para medical knowledge (he is a medical personnel) used to freely give abortion tips to his friends who had gotten their girlfriends or playmates pregnant.

While we were together, I actually told him it was not right and once he said he won’t give them advice again (which I seriously doubt he did). When you have been doing it from your undergraduate days, how would he suddenly stop because one chic that you don’t value said so. Besides he would lose some of his so called 'friends'.

I hate abortion, with a passion. Anybody that has done it or helps people do it loses most of the respect I have for that person. It amazes me how people who cannot create a human being would kill an innocent soul. A person who aborts or help people abort is A MURDERER, A KILLER!!! There is no difference between that person and armed robbers/hired assassins who kill. They are even worse! They kill innocent children who have done nothing wrong.

The statement the ‘killer’ ex used to say was that at the stage his friends were trying to kill their children the child is still a zygote. For the love of God, everybody on earth was a zygote before all the organs were fully formed. So I am stating that a zygote is a child! You all can argue all you like, I ain’t listening.

When I was entering university, a video was played for us ‘freshmen’ on abortion. That was the first time I saw some gory scenes about the various ways abortion was conducted. I couldn’t stand it. I wanted to throw up. I just don’t understand why people would do that to their bodies and their kids.

My recent scare with hyperprolactinaemia has reaffirmed my belief that children are precious and wonderful. My biggest fear was that I wouldn’t be able to bear kids. I already have a lot of statements being said about me and having kids. I have been told by some doctors that when I am pregnant that I should book for caesarean section as my pelvis might not be wide enough to push a baby out and some other crap that I don’t believe. Meanwhile some lucky females and males (yes, males because I have seen men who are the cause of the inability of their wives to conceive due to their low sperm count) would kill their kids.

I am a pharmacist and I know what medications that can be used to conduct an abortion but you can’t get me to tell you or dispense/sell it to without a doctor properly prescribing it. I have committed enough sins as it is, I am not about to go into ‘THOU SHALL NOT MURDER’ own. Thank you! But I would pass.

I really believe in karma and listen up people to what I am going to say. For everyone involved in it, STOP IT!! God is merciful but one day he would deal with you because of the innocent souls you have killed. I believe that the sooner you repent the better. Even King David that God loved still was still punished when he stole Bathsheba from Uriah the hittite. I believe that he would forgive you but still deal with you small.

It is even worse for the medical personnel who have sworn an oath to help people with their knowledge and commit this terrible crime. I am so angry right now! Anybody that does not stop it soon would soon experience God’s wrath! You would receive a bigger punishment than those you commit the crime for because you should know better! For crying out loud that is why condoms and contraceptives were made! If you are old enough to do the deed, then you are old enough to bear the consequences!

Do I think there are exceptional cases when it can be conducted? Right now I am torn between the answer of yes and no. In a situation when giving birth to a child would be harmful to the mother’s health, a child with serious deformities, a child who is SS, a child who was as a result of rape are all exceptional cases that I can’t comment on.

I guess I am entitled to my own opinion and I might have rubbed on people the wrong way but I don’t care. Thank God that he is a merciful father. I am quite sure that he would forgive a lot of people so maybe it is that grace that people are taking for granted. May God help us all as I can’t claim to be a saint.

I have to go folks. Hope you loved the entry even though it was a little bit unpleasant.

Luv ya,
Petite Diva.

2 comments:

  1. eepe....ha! eeepe...lol...nice write-up tho...tho u could try calming down ur emotions a thiny lil bit...
    FYI- i visited on a computer and i clicked on an ad....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading my blog. I guess it is my emotions that allow my read to be exciting for me to write but i would try to keep it down. Oh by the way, thanks for clicking away.....lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...