Saturday, December 22, 2012

IN LOVE WITH ME AGAIN ..........

I feel great, I am smiling and appreciating me again. I don’t know what happened but I feel really good about myself. I feel inspired, I feel like I can achieve anything, I feel focused again. I am so grateful to God for putting the spark in my life back.

So I finally did a bridal make-up for my first ‘real’ bride today and I feel on top of the world. I may not be as experienced as my make-up mentor and other make-up artists but if I keep at it I know I would get there. I actually learnt how to apply make-up professionally last year january but I have been too scared and too busy to work on my skills. I know that it is a lucrative second income avenue but I have been lazy. However when I did a pre bridal make-up for 2 brides in my work place and my friends saw it and gave me glowing remarks, I was encouraged.

That was all I needed to be inspired. I actually thought the bride had cancelled the appointment today but she surprised me by calling yesterday to remind me. I have not gotten paid but that would be settled later. I also won’t be paid so much but with little steps I can and would get there. I also get to make-up another bride next week Saturday…..Yay!

Anyways, that aside I got to attend a dinner last night. I was invited to the UUTH’s (where I work) ARD’s (Association of resident doctors) dinner by a friend. I initially didn’t want to go but I am glad I was convinced to go by 2 friends. I talked a lot (maybe a little too much), I looked hawt (as was said by moi to myself, my guy friends and girlfriend) and I laughed a little bit. I felt good and I looked good, actually a guy friend said I looked fierce and I agree. I had a fierce lipstick that brought all the attention to my lips and I have been told I have kissable lips that makes the boys go crazy……..lol. I didn’t take a full picture though which is annoying but then we arrived kind of late and I wasn’t going to stand up and be taking pictures when the event had started.

Well, that is all for now folks. I have been getting close to a new person lately and yes, it is a bit confusing but nothing is going to happen. Why, you might ask. Well, because I have about 7 reasons why it won’t work and they are valid reasons. And I am in a ‘no boy zone’. I have had enough of boys or men for a while so I am trying to enjoy my single life for now.

I have to go now. I hope I would be able to upload some of the crappy pictures of the dinner make-up and bridal make-up. I really need a camera; I couldn’t get great shots of the bride and myself. I wonder what brand and model of camera I should get. I am clueless with these things.
 
Love ya,
Petite Diva.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...