Saturday, January 26, 2013

THE DIVA’S RAMBLINGS

So It has been a long time since I wrote and it is due to no fault of mine. My airtel modem has been screwing up lately and it just wiped out any motivation I had to write. As I write now I don’t know when I would post this entry but then I am bored right now and decided to write.

I finally got a cute plastic table and a chair. A lot of you might think I bought it to read. WRONG! Those who know me know that I hate reading with a chair and table. I am more comfortable on the bed or floor. Sitting in a chair to read is so restrictive.  I bought it to place my laptop on the table, for visitors and to eat……lol.

I cooked yam porridge for the first time in almost six months…Yay!! And I am pleased with myself. It tastes really great. I hate yam so I rarely cook it that is why cooking the yam porridge today was a real achievement. I would try to put a picture up. I also made vegetable sauce…..*dancingaboutinmyroom……lol. I am going to try to cook beans and plantain porridge tomorrow (haven’t done that in more than a year), hopefully I would like it and finish it. I don’t want to waste food again.
Vegetable Sauce (Don't Know the name)

        Yam Porridge (with fresh tomatoes, crayfish, fresh pepper, onions and smoke fish......Yay!)

I also washed my hair today. No shortcuts this time, i did the full regimen. I pre-pooed overnight with my hot oil treatment, washed with my diluted shampoo, applied my protein treatment, rinsed with water and a black tea (ginger flavored), rinsed, applied my deep conditioning treatment, covered my hair with a hot towel (squeezing the hot water is too annoying), rinsed, towel dried and applied my leave in conditioners and shea butter mix with oils when my hair was damp. My hair seems to be growing but not fast enough for me. I want waist length hair NOW!...lol. I know it would take time and loads of patience but patience is not one of my virtues.

Oh! My friend and I are great by the way; my foot in my mouth incident didn’t affect our relationship. We are really cool. Even without saying some things he knows a lot about me…..weird, super weird. Anyways we are cool and that is all that matters.

One of my ex said something recently but his actions afterwards has shown me that he is still the same. So I ain’t even thinking about it anymore, was confused earlier but now I am thinking much clearly. I deserve to be treated better like my friend said to me ‘don’t you know that you are a queen?  So there is no question about it, I deserve to be treated like a Queen.

Here is what i wore to work on friday (25/1/13), the girl has a bad ass and a hour glass figure.....#iamsohot!
Please don't mind the finger, my friend is bad at taking pictures.....lol

 

I have been getting financial advice from a girlfriend lately. Talking to her has boosted my confidence and given me the motivation I need to save money and not blow all of it. She sent me some videos on financial freedom and one advice the speaker gave was ‘rewarding yourself when you reach a milestone in your savings’. I then remembered that when I was doing my industrial training in 2007, I used to that so that I was not tempted to blow all my savings. It worked then, so I believe it can work now. I have therefore set a fair target for myself and an equally fair reward for myself anytime I reach my milestone. I feel confident that I can really do this saving stuff now. Thanks Tope, you are the best….#kisses.

That is all I can think of to write now folks. I have to go and wash up the plates I used and probably buy myself a drink (I think I earned it……lol).


Luv ya guys,
Petite Diva.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...