Tuesday, October 14, 2014

I AM JOINING THE BLOG ACTION DAY 2014 EVENT

#BAD2014
Hey guys, thanks to Hoda Katebi who made a comment on my talent post (check here) and invited me to join the blog action day event I am pleased to announce that I have registered to take part in this year's event.

When I saw the comment I was like 'what is blog action day?', then I went to google and saw the topics of previous years and I was like I am so doing this. Previous topics were poverty, environment, water, food and climate change.

This year's day is on October 16th and the topic is on Inequality. Basically the blog action day event is a day bloggers, vloggers, graphic designers, podcasters, photographers and social media users around the world talk about a global issue or topic.

According to wikipedia, the blog of the white house U.S participated in 2009 so this ain't a small thing. This is major! And the best part is that it is for a good cause. So for me to be a part of such a global event is totally amazzziiiinnnggggg. I hope that by partaking in this event and contributing just a small post that the fight against inequality would be strengthened.

So guys please, please and please check out my blog and others involved in this event and be inspired. For bloggers who want to join you can register your blog on blogaction.org.

Thanks once again to Hoda Katebi, I don't know how you found my blog but I am so glad you did. Thanks for the information I am really grateful.

Now I need to go and start writing my post. Remember to keep a date with me on the 16th of October 2014.

Thanks for stopping by.

Luv ya,
Petite Diva....

5 comments:

  1. **claps hands** Why is it that everytime I get on here, you always have some activity going on mami....now we got blog action day....**sigh** Well I love me some Petite....so if you want me to support you lemme know eh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grrrr.....my comment just posted itself....hehe....okay mami...lemme know how it goes....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please girl I am inviting you to join, register your blog on blogaction.org. Thanks for your support.....

      Delete
  3. Never knew about this, am gona google and read on it. Thanks
    fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I should join....going to register. I just hope I wont forget o cos my brain of late just decides to shut out somethings and I just forget totally. I need to see a doctor.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...