Friday, October 31, 2014

VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD.....YAY!!!!!!

The VBA Award
Yay!!!
Hey guys, how are you doing? I should have written this post like ages ago but i have been really consumed with all my public speaking gigs and i was so excited about them that i wrote about those first. Anyway it is time to inform you that i was given another award .....The Versatile Blogger Award by the delectable Ernie of everydaytibs.blogspot.com

When i saw that Ernie nominated me, i was smiling like a cat. Thanks Ernie for the nomination, i can't believe that you thought i deserve it. If you want to be seriously inspired please check out Ernie's blog here and i can bet that you won't be sorry.


Here are the rules:
  •  Thank the person who gave you this award. 
  • Include a link to their blog.
  •  Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you have recently discovered or follow regularly.
  •  Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award (you might include a link to VBA site.)
  •  Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
 So let me state 7 things about myself:
  1. I read with music. It may be a bad habit but I tend to concentrate more.
  2. I sometimes dance when I am reading. I can still remember the face of a guy today in the library who was watching me when I was shaking my legs. But I would defend myself, they were playing jams like one direction's 'live while we are young' and psquare's ejajo. Who wouldn't dance to the beat uhn?
  3. I don't know how to pray like most people. I see people praying like they are fighting God (God forgive me for my thoughts). When I see them I am amazed. I pray like I am talking to a King. And from the way we treat earthly kings I doubt we shout when we are talking to them. But that is what I feel however I am just a mere human being, God wants people to come to him just as they are so if praying in that way works for people who am I to think otherwise about it. Just goes to show that there would be so many characters in heaven. It is going to be so colourful and fun.
  4. I am a serious work in progress. There are so many things I want to be better at and I almost allowed the fact that I was not as good as I should be to overwhelm me recently. It took a still voice to reveal to me that I was a work in progress and it was okay to be one. I was reminded that God is in control of my life.
  5. I like writing to do lists. I don't always finish doing what is on the list but I feel calmer doing so.
  6. I sometimes space out when I am talking or people are talking. If you don't do something sudden to get my attention then you would be just talking to a body. How I passed in school I have no idea.
  7. I need to gain weight. My BMI shows that I am underweight.....#notagoodthingatall
There! I did it. Now it is time to nominate my bloggers. I probably don't have up to but I would nominate the few I know. Here goes..... *drumrollifyouplease

Donttouchthehair.com
Mzdirection.blogspot.com
Temisblog.com
Naijagirlnextdoor.blogspot.com
Druginterface.wordPress.com
Whatdoffydoes.com
Fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.co.uk
Tosyne101.wordpress.com
Seyonhundeyin.blogspot.com
Therelentlessbuilder.blogspot.com
Mylifeasmoby.com
Thewayestherseesit.blogspot.com

That is all I could think of for now. Thanks once again to Ernie for the nomination.

So exams are drawing closer and I have to be more focused so I need to apologize in advance in case I don't update posts regularly. I am on a very tight timetable (serves me right for not starting to read earlier now I am on a fire brigade reading marathon) so until I finish what I have planned to read I would not pick up my phone or laptop to blog. And some days I might be too tired afterwards to write anything. I hope I am able to plan myself well and still post but in case I don't please bear with me.

That is all for today guys. Thanks for stopping by....

Luv ya,
Petite Diva..

8 comments:

  1. Yaaayyyyy! Congrats on your award n thank you for the nomination....
    We'll miss you o but please read o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You were featured here http://thewayestherseesit.blogspot.com/2014/10/reviews-bloggers-feature-newsletter.html?m=0

      Delete
    2. Thanks a lot for the feature. I am still jumping.

      Delete
  2. Awww..thanks mami for picking up the award...buh...**covers face** I always wanted to correct you mami...it is everydaytibs.blogspot.com...not everydaywithtibs.blogspot.com...hehe......buh it is okay mami...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yikes!!! I don't know why I keep messing it up. Sorry about that. I won't forget again..

      Delete
  3. Awww thanks for nominating me.
    I also read with music and aggressive prayer has me looking like "eh..?"
    Read your books lady, and eat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! A fellow music plus reading person. You are welcome. I would try to do so...

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the nomination. I wish you all the best with your exams.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...